Sunday, September 12, 2010

How's Me

So how;s me today and this month of september?! hmmm,its just another normal day, from work, studio, house, travel in bukidnon & davao as always. Actually i felt boredom, ang daming gusto kong gawin, pero i cant. Just like to put up a new business, but i just have to wait for the right time. And also i want to go to somewhere else, school? yah, I want to go back to school to master my music skill, especially in singing. Wants to be part again of a well known choir because i really miss singing in the choir. The activities ive done this month just to stay away from boredom is to create a local choir here in my town, which is successful naman ang auditions and our first practice will be on September 19, 2010. Im also excited to teach choir, its not my first time to conduct a choir actually, ive been in many choirs back in college, and luckily i was one of the assistant director, so i know some conducting skills. Well of course my dad has a great influence in me. He was my first mentor in chorale conducting.. Aside from that i am member of the Philippine Choral Directors Association for 3 years. This summer im going to attend again the Master Class Workshop of PCDA which held annually.


So for now diary, this is my current update...
God bless me :)

0 comments: